ACRT, Inc Supervisory Consulting Utility Forester in Spokane, Washington
This SCUF position supervises Utility Foresters in the field.
Responsibilities include: coordinating work and project schedules and assignments, reporting directly to client supervision, supervising contract personnel in the field, conducting monthly audits, and assisting Operations Managers with project maintenance.
As a minimum, a Supervisory Utility Forester shall have:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Vegetation Management
- ISA Certification preferred, but not required (must be obtained within 1 year of hire)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
- Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
- Ability to read and follow maps
- Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
- Full Time position
- ACRT, Inc. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
- Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 yr
- Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
ACRT Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer | Learn more about EEO| M/F/Disabled/Vet
Requisition Number: 18-0020
Post Date: 1/15/2018
Organization: ACRT, Inc.
Title: Supervisory Consulting Utility Forester