Jewel-Osco Retail Clerk - Meat/Seafood (Meatcutter, Meatwrapper, Meat Counter, Pre-Packaged Meat, Butcher Block) Grand & 37th - 240 in Spokane, Washington
Provides fast friendly customer service. Sells and/or orders and prepares for sale meat or pre-packaged meat items depending on position. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
May cut, grind, cube, wrap, stock and cook meat and/or seafood products, depending on position.
- Uses knives and operates slicers, grinders, steamers, cubers and wrapping machines depending on position.
- Assists customers in locating merchandise and engages in suggestive selling.
- Rotates product and ensures code date compliance.
- Communicates with others in a polite and professional manner.
Cleans work areas as needed.
Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Prior meat-cutting/handling experience preferred.
- Regular attendance required.
- Mental alertness required.
- Lifts, manipulates, pushes and pulls items of varying sizes up to 65 pounds, depending on position.
- Bends and stoops, twists and turns
- Standing and walking for long periods of time are required.
- Requires use of plastic or latex gloves.
Work environment is typically 40 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit, but may include exposure to cooking temperatures of up to 350 degrees, and exposure to -20 degrees in the freezers.
Complete Job Description Available During Interview
Title: Retail Clerk - Meat/Seafood (Meatcutter, Meatwrapper, Meat Counter, Pre-Packaged Meat, Butcher Block) Grand & 37th - 240
Requisition ID: 41057