Robert Half Accountemps Payroll Administrator in Spokane, Washington
Accountemps is seeking a motivated, detailed-oriented individuals who are passionate about Payroll Administration. Candidates will be considered for potential ongoing opportunities for payroll processing with proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. This dynamic work environment will be the perfect opportunity for your career, provided you demonstrate strong communication skills and adept problem-solving capabilities. Position lengths vary depending on assignment and productivity while on assignment. Apply today of you are interested!
- Knowledgeable of basic accounting principles and solid financial acumen
- Excellent data entry skills
- Understanding of internal controls
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Prior experience using accounting software
- Deep understanding of multi-state payroll
- Command of garnishments payroll
- Benefits administration experience
- Benefits payroll experience desired
- Reliable skills in Microsoft Office with excellent Excel skills
- Knowledgeable about federal and state payroll regulations and requirements
- Proficient with high volume multi-state payroll, billing, licensing, AP, etc.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans