Ricoh Americas Corporation PART TIME OPPORTUNITY- Mail and Copy/ Print Center Support Specialist in Spokane, Washington
PART TIME OPPORTUNITY- Mail and Copy/ Print Center Support Specialist
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications) * Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related work experience. * Some related copy job experience is preferred. * May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh.
Ricoh is Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.