Gonzaga University Director of International Admission, CGE in Spokane, Washington
Department: Center for Global Engagement
Hours per Week: 40
Months per Year: 12
The Director of International Admission reports to the Assistant Academic Vice President (AAVP-CGE), and is the strategic leader for Gonzaga’s international student recruitment, admission and retention. The Director establishes a comprehensive marketing and recruitment strategy for ESL, Global Bridge, undergraduate and graduate, programs, working closely with the Director of the English Language Center, and various university departments in the creation and execution of strategies. The Director also represents Gonzaga University as an international admission official at high schools, community colleges, and other recruitment venues and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of international admission (recruitment to enrollment) experience, or master’s degree with a minimum of 2-3 years of international recruitment experience.
- University admission, marketing or related experience with proven abilities in effective sales and/or recruitment.
- Knowledge of current trends in international admission recruitment and evaluation.
- Experience with international educational credential assessment and evaluation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability and willingness to work some evenings and weekends
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to ideals of international/cross-cultural exchange; appreciation for and interest in diverse cultural practices and customs.
- Working knowledge of word processing, data management and electronic technology
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- A valid driver’s license and passport