Robert Half Accountemps Accounts Payable in Spokane, Washington
Accountemps is looking for an organized Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk for a developing company on a short term temporary basis. The ideal Accounts Payable Clerk will have experience in, processing checks, resolving A/P issues, and matching, batching, and coding invoices. Located in Spokane Wa, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short term temporary position.
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners.
- Fulfill full-cycle A/P.
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed.
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks.
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed.
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling.
- Carry out additional projects as required.
If interested in this Accounts Payable Clerk position, please Apply!
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar is preferred
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Accounts payable experience desired
- Document coding experience required
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans