Comcast Account Executive, Community Account Associate in Spokane, Washington
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for increasing the number of active subscribers and product penetration in assigned complex large scale multi-dwelling properties/communities by selling and promoting Comcast products including video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. Develop strong relationships with local and national property management that is conducive to the sale and retention of Comcast products and services. Strategizes and plans ongoing sales support to assigned group of MDU properties. Utilizes expert knowledge of Comcast products and services as well as mastery of sales processes to consistently maximize sales. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in large complex MDU community sales. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Comcast products, selling and promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi dwelling units. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high- speed internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals including net add improvement and penetration goals as established by local market. Drives customer acquisition, awareness, retention and interest in XFINITY products, bundles and offers at the national and local property level by leveraging available programs (e.g., community rewards for property staff, events, marketing collateral, channel resources and online/digital tools).
- Proactively follows-up with customer and property staff as appropriate regarding sales, product, technical or customer care issues. Manages fast resolution of product and customer care issues across customer care, billing and technical support as a single point of contact who is helpful to the customer and property staff and also to internal teams.
- Develops strong working relationships with property management and leasing staff of MDU properties and leverage their support through on- site programs and events. 10%
- Calls on and visits all new build MDU properties on regular and consistent basis prior to and following occupancy; manages and attends frequent on-site events to generate subscriber growth. For new build and win back properties ensures that Comcast services are available prior to occupancy dates.
- May lead teams and initiatives. Fills in for Manager at company and offsite meetings. Serves as a guide and mentor for fellow team members. Trains new Community Account Representatives.
- Effectively utilizes with high proficiency Microsoft Office, Google, Facebook, Twitter, mobile apps, and other software programs and social media to drive online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer