Robert Half Accountemps Bookkeeper in Spokane Valley, Washington
Accountemps in Spokane is actively looking for a Bookkeeper. Do you have experience working with A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting? You may be the right candidate for this Bookkeeper role. As the Bookkeeper you will verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger. This Bookkeeper position will be located in the Spokane Valley area and will be a short term temporary-to-fulltime opportunity.
- Outline Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Sustain collections of historical records by organizing documents
- Assemble financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Oversee accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Reconcile accounts by rectifying entries
- Oversee and manage general ledger
Oversee and maintain a well-run system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; define bookkeeping policies and procedures
Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Earlier experience working with various types of accounting software desired
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Adeptness in Sage Peachtree Windows
- General ledger experience
- Journal entries experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Payroll experience
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans