LP Building Products ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT II in Hayden Lake, Idaho
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products. At LP, creating new solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood product, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry.
LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
Under general supervision, provide a variety of clerical accounting duties in support of an accounting function.
- Post accounting information to appropriate accounts
- Prepare statements, invoices, and moderately complex reports
- Process accounts payables and/or accounts receivables.
- Balance accounts
- Work with vendors and customers in resolving account issues and discrepancies
- May process payroll for hourly employees
- Perform miscellaneous office duties
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping techniques
- Strong math skills
- Good data entry and 10-key skills
- Good written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven ability to operate a computer and supporting software
- High school diploma with advanced coursework in accounting
- 3 - 4 years' accounting or clerical experience required
- Or any combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position
- Office environment
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
Job Code: 0510042
Date Posted: 12 / 14 / 2017
Name: Hayden Lake, ID