U.S. Bank Office 365/ SharePoint Administrator in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced SharePoint and Office 365 Administrator for our Integrated Card Systems (ICS) Team. The ICS team provides application development services for the Retail Payment Services (RPS) division of U.S. Bank. The successful candidate will be part of a team located in Brookfield, Wisconsin. This role administers, consults and serves as a subject matter expert and consultant for Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Access and/or Dynamics, and the Office 365 suite.
Currently, the ICS SharePoint sites serve as collaborative portals and partial document repositories to project teams. The successful candidate will set functional and technical direction for a large enterprise team that leverages the Microsoft Office 365 tool suite. Initial focus includes creating new sites, and converting existing SharePoint 2010 / 2013 sites, to create a robust system documentation solution. Long term focus will be continued site administration, creation of workflows, templates, branding, and consultation to ICS teams.
The successful candidate is results driven and welcomes challenges and the related accountability. The ideal candidate demonstrates a passion for world class applications and an enthusiasm for working with a great team in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Must have a strong foundation of information technology experience along with excellent written and oral communication, analytical, interpersonal, and team building skills. Exemplifies U.S. Bank’s ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and embodies good citizenship. Propagates U.S. Bank enterprise standards and best practices for application security and compliance. May be involved in cross team meetings as a team representative or subject matter expert.
• Ability to think critically and balance requirements with tool capabilities
• Create solutions that meet technical and business requirements
• Effectively collaborate with business line and technology teams
• Creative thinker with an attention to detail and quality
• Able to drive objectives from start to finish
• Able to work independently or with direction
• Possess outstanding organizational skills
• Able to manage multiple objectives simultaneously
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5 years experience with developing and implementing applications
• 4-year degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• Experienced Microsoft SharePoint administrator
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
• Experience with Microsoft Access
• Experience with other Microsoft tools and applications administration
• Knowledge of cloud and on-premise solutions
• Experience with .NET framework languages such as C# or Visual Basic
• Experience with the SQL Server database engine
• Experience with Proxy Servers and WebServers
• Familiar with web based communication protocols like HTTP, HTTPS and TCP/IP
• Understanding of authentication, authorization, digital certificates, SSL, SSO, firewalls and various encryption strategies
• Experience in the banking, financial and / or investments industry
• Knowledge of PCI compliance standards
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180007546
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.