U.S. Bank EFCC FIU Senior Testing Analyst in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
This person will organize efforts of team members/contractors to support appropriate testing of existing processes and new programs being implemented in the AML/BSA space. This person will create test plan scenarios for process, function, integration, and acceptance testing on complex Enterprise and integrated projects. They will ensure requirements traceability and distribute Quality Assurance practices and standards.
It is expected that the senior analyst will be highly self-motivated and an effective manager of time. This individual will have proven capabilities in full ownership of the communication and coordination with partners on the testing processes/projects.
• Creates detailed test plans and cases/scripts for Enterprise and complex projects. Creates schedules, project estimates, and status reports. Performs software testing, identifies defects, and coordinates resolution and retesting.
• Creates regression test plans and executes regression testing on new software releases and reports discrepancies.
• Creates Findings Report and Test Sign-off document. Provides technical support and guidance during software installation, problem solving, and troubleshooting. Provide technical support and assistance to Business Line during BL Acceptance testing.
• Lead others in the development of support tools and test scenarios. Directs development and implementation of structured testing concepts and automated testing scripts. Assists in establishing quality standards and recommends quality improvements.
• Works with the partners inside EFCC to understand requirements and design to prepare test plans and cases.
• Follow enterprise standard test processes according to established procedures.
• Develop and maintain relationships with external customers as it pertains to vendor test plans, test scripts and schedules.
• Lead by example; providing support and mentoring as needed to ensure sufficient skill, knowledge and effectiveness in the test process.
• Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
• 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in AML/BSA regulatory compliance/analytics environment or similar type of analytical function at a large financial services institution (could also include equivalent post-graduate work in a related area)
• Expert computer skills including Oracle SQL and SAS
• Experience supporting AML/BSA initiatives in a large, complex, highly-regulated financial institution
• Knowledge of or exposure to federal, state and local AML/BSA laws and regulations
• Knowledge of financial and banking products, policies, operations and applicable procedures
• Strong analytical and research skills, and use of good judgment in decision making and sense of urgency for high priority issues
• Strong communication and partnering skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines effectively and efficiently
Preferred Skills/Experience :
• Working knowledge of AML/BSA and relevant business systems
• Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or other quantitatively-rigorous discipline
• Strong documentation skills
• Strong organization, analytical and project management skills
• Strong planning, implementation and negotiation skills
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180008140
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.