Glacier Bancorp Construction Assistant in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Mountain West Bank- Coeur d'Alene
Mountain West Bank
Come and work for one of the 10 best companies in Idaho! At Mountain West Bank, we love where we work!
Mountain West Bank is in search of a Full-Time Assistant for our Construction Department located in beautiful Coeur d'Alene, ID. Must have availability Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm for a total of 40 hours a week.
This position sets up loan applications upon receipt, orders related documents for construction loans. Acts as liaison with the processor/originator, brokers, realtors, customers, and the public maintaining a professional, customer service oriented demeanor
in all contact.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Act as liaison between the company, realtors, customer and the processor/originator to ensure timely distribution of the loan funds, accurate completion of all loan documents, proper and complete signatures, and coordination of fund distribution process.
• Set up loan applications upon receipt.
• Responsible for ordering employment and deposit verifications, MERS verifying residential properties, background checks off government lists and property and other 3rd party checks.
• Respond to inquiries concerning real estate loan matters, referring more complex questions or problems to the appropriate person for follow up.
• May enter loans on in-house computer system and be responsible for automated underwriting submissions and the review of loan files for alerts and accuracy.
• Assist as needed with follow up on missing or incomplete loan documentation.
• Perform secretarial/clerical duties such as answering telephones, typing correspondence, and reports.
• Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Full Time benefits include medical, dental, vision, flexible benefit plan, life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short term disability, paid sick leave, paid vacation leave, personal days, holiday pay and 401(k) with profit sharing contributions.
Our benefits also include:
• 2016 & 2017 Top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho!
• A culture that promotes fun at work!
• Legendary Service Program
• Mountain West Bank University
• Promoting from within whenever possible
• Robust training program
• Living the FISH! Philosophy
• 401(k) Match with Profit Sharing Contribution
• Monthly casual days
• Employer pays a significant portion of Employee’s medical insurance
• Verizon cell phone discount – 17% off your bill!
• Numerous community service opportunities
• Employee loan discounts
• Discounted gym membership
• AFLAC supplemental insurance
• MWB family days
• Formal orientation program
• Random fun days!
• Annual employee appreciation day
• Pay it Forward day
• Wellness program with cash incentives
• Anniversary awards
• Free turkey or groceries at Thanksgiving
• Annual CEO visit
• Focus groups and fireside chats
• Annual benefit statements
• Education reimbursement
• Incentive programs for catching fraud and referring business
• Big Days!
• Logo wear credit
• Employee Assistance Program
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 1 years clerical experience in real estate, construction or related field
Ability to multi-task and handle complex tasks efficiently. Strong organizational skills.
Strong analytical skills
Strong attention to detail
Excellent customer service experience
Working knowledge of Word and Excel
Good knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA and conventional procedures
Proficiency in Ellie Mae Encompass Software and the ability to learn additional computer applications
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared
work area with moderate noise.
Perform primarily sedentary work with limited physical exertion and occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in emergency situation. Must be able to operate routine office equipment including telephone, copier, facsimile,
and calculator. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of travel by automobile (as driver and
passenger), commercial airlines, rental vehicles and public transportation and be able to lodge in public facilities. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
Is able to bend, sit, and stand in order to perform primarily sedentary work with limited physical exertion and occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation. Must be able to operate routine office
equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off
site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
Mental and/or Emotional Requirements
Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team. Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to complete basic
mathematical calculations, spell accurately, and understand computer basics. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities
from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines
/ requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not a contract and should not be construed as a guarantee of employment for any specific period of time.
Mountain West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.